The BCS 630 WS Max EasyDrive PowerSafe mowers have a gearbox with three forward and three reverse speeds with an EasyDrive hydromechanical reverser and a PowerSafe hydraulic clutch.
This combination means maximum driving comfort and perfect machine control.
The engines are a petrol 10,7 hp Honda GX340 Alps and a 10 hp Yanmar LN100 diesel engine.
The bars available, from 115 to 180 cm wide, are in the “Laser”, “Laser Elasto”, with middle cut fingers and Duplex versions.
The transmissions, which support and drive the cutter bars, are available in a maintenance-free "Torx" models in oil bath.
|Engine||Fuel||Starter ||Power KW/HP|
|Honda GX340 Alps||Gasoline||Recoil||8 / 10,7|
|Yanmar LN100||Diesel||Recoil||7,5 / 10|
Width min / max (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 889 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 1159 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 1060 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre: 889 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Garden: 889 mm
- with steel wheels 3x300: 1070 mm
- with steel wheels 4x400: 1230 mm
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 4 + 3
- Quick reverser: yes
- Clutch: self-ventilating conic clutch
- Differential with lock: no
- Reduction unit in oil bath on each wheel
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Steering clutch/brake: assembly on each wheel
- Parking brake
- Driving position with height and side adjustable handlebar mounted on shock absorbers to reduce vibrations
- Weight with GX340 Alps engine, 5.0-10 wheels, oil bath transmission and cm. 135 cutter bar: kg. 169
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
This original mechanism independently controls the integral steering clutch-brake mechanisms housed in closed cases on the two wheels, through two levers on the handle bars.
This gives the BCS WS MAX excellent stability on steep terrains, meaning maximum steering comfort, easy handling and perfect control of the machine.