The single-rotor heavy duty mower with mobile blades, BladeRunner, is the ideal attachment for the heavy duty maintenance of uncultivated land, forest undergrowth and rural parks, or also for eliminating pruning residues or for controlling weeds between rows.
Available cutting widths: 60, 75, 90 and 110 cm.
Featuring transmission with gears in oil bath, and a solid steel structure which ensures durability over time, the single cutting rotor is mounted on bearings that can easily withstand even the toughest stresses.
The Y-blades pulverise brambles, wood coppice, underbrush, vines, etc., distributing them uniformly along the entire cutting width. Optionally, it is possible to assemble lawn mower blades so as to use the BladeRunner as a rural lawn mower.
Front wheels make steering easier and pivot to prevent its use; for 90 and 110 cm models they can be locked for easier operation on slopes.
Cutting height can be adjusted easily and continuously, from 2 to 7.5 cm, through a single crank. Excluding the front gauge wheels and installing the rear anti-scalp roller (available upon demand), the cutting height can decrease to 0.5 cm.
Should it be necessary to improve the balancing of the machine at work, an optional 14 kg ballast is available, which can be applied to the attachment.
- Single-rotor heavy duty mower with mobile Y-blades
- Working width: 60 - 75 - 90 - 110 cm
- Minimum power required*: 5 kW (60 cm) - 6 kW (75 cm) - 7.5 kW (90 cm) - 9.5 kW (110 cm)
- Automatic blade brake according to EN 12733 standard and anti-dragging free wheel
- Transmission: main transmission with gears in oil bath and lateral transmission with belts
- Front opening: mobile with canvas and protection bar
- Front pivoting wheels: they can be locked for processing on slopes (for 90 and 110 cm models only)
- Cutting height: adjustable from 2.7 to 7.5 cm (standard outfit). It can be decreased to 0.5 cm excluding front wheels and installing the rear anti-scalp roller
- Optional: lawn mowing blade kit, rear anti-scalp roller, 14-kg ballast
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- BladeRunner 60 cm: Width 800 mm - Weight 78 kg
- BladeRunner 75 cm: Width 965 mm - Weight 86 kg
- BladeRunner 90 cm: Width 1130 mm - Weight 96 kg
- BladeRunner 110 cm: Width 1295 mm - Weight 104 kg
* data are approximate and refer to standard working conditions